Chapelle de Lect
Religious heritage

Chapelle de Lect

-

The building dates from the 11th / 12th century, with an extension in the 16th century, which explains the central position of the bell tower
As the village became too small (the population at the time was 800 to 900 inhabitants around 1800-1850), the priest of the time, having received an inheritance, decided to build a church (still visible today). The chapel was then disused and used as a barn for the crops. After 1945, it was used as a theatre and cinema.

Chapelle de Lect
Quartier la Buclaine
39260 LECT
  • Pets welcome

Brochures edited by Montagnes du Jura

Consult our brochure online

En résumé
Write us
Contact the service provider
Privacy Policy *