St Cyr and St Julitte church
Built in 1755, the tabernacle was built in 1764 and demolished in 1793. It was replaced by an altarpiece from the Ursulines located in Poligny in the 17th century, and bought in 1792 after the cancellation of the convent.
In 1788, the church was judged to small, and was extended with two aisles. The organ was built in 1721 by Marin Carouge (postman), he took a seat in the Dominicans church of Poligny, and it is only after the French revolution, in 1792, that he became ownership of the Champagnole church.
In 1807, he fitted out in the rostrum, especially erected. He remains a jewel of the cultural heritage of Champagnole. The church is dedicated to St Cyr and St Julitte
Guided tour of the Church, statutory, boards, organ…
Meeting in the square : Sunday 13th, 20th, 27th July and 3rd, 10th, 17th, 24th August at 4:00pm