"The festival of local solutions
Natural gardening, reuse of objects, anti-waste tips...
Come and discover the initiatives being developed near you in a festive, family-friendly atmosphere!
A great opportunity to showcase grassroots initiatives and take action close to home
The aim of the "Fête des solutions d'ici" is to showcase all the grassroots initiatives involved in the ecological transition.
During this festive day, a wide range of activities for young and old are on offer:
- From 9.30am to 1pm: local producers' market
- From 9.30am to 6pm, around thirty stands will be on hand to teach you how to prune trees, make apple jelly, learn how to repair your clothes, discover washable nappies, make recycled furniture, try out an electric bike, cook without waste, and much more!
- 11am: Conference on "Gardening for local consumption" with Roland Motte
- 3pm to 5pm: Screening of the film "Essaimons-nous" with Laure Saint-Hillier
- 3.30pm: Comedy and mime show "Recycle l'âge de" by Hervé Demet (Artistes à la campagne)
100% local meal (reservations: email@example.com...)