The Shelter is a Café/ Bar lounge that welcomes all those who want to relax, work (or pretend to), breathe a little, imagine crazy strategies, have a meeting, chat, read, daydream in a warm and cocoon atmosphere.
There is also a meeting/seminar room for up to 20 people and a smaller room for 2-4 people to rent by the hour, half-day or day.
The Shelter is an oasis for those who wish to work and who sometimes find themselves facing solitude, stormy weather, or simply want to enjoy an unusual place.
Shelter is an English word whose translation is abri, refuge.
Its signature is to be Near & Away.
Close, because it is in the city center and very accessible. Elsewhere, because of what you will experience there, like an invitation to travel.
Nowadays we can work from anywhere: New York, Taiwan, New Dehli, and ... Bourg en Bresse.
The working habits of previous generations have changed: we are more nomadic.
The Shelter responds positively to these new ways of working and in anticipation of those that may come.
I was looking for places that would allow me to work outside my home and meet my clients.
This workplace-cafe-bar-restaurant is a place that brings dynamics to our work, throughout the day, that offers a place for after work, for events. We can drink, eat, relax, work.
We are more and more solitary in front of our screens in our ways of working, but as for the nomads, what is rich are the exchanges and the circulation of life.
What makes the Shelter different is :
- Free Wifi
- Being able to take time to relax
- To be able to eat at any time of the day by eating local, simple and super good.
- To have a space for work and creation
- Policy of the least possible waste. No use of disposable items and waste management by recycling as much as possible
- To find a soundproof booth to have phone calls, conference calls, skype calls in a peaceful way.
- An interior courtyard which is a real extension, it allows as in a patio to air, to relax. Take a break.