- 03 81 21 29 80
- View email address
- the gourmet stages, the diversity of landscapes and panoramas - the wild beauty of the sources of the Lison and the Loue, - the charm of Courbet's country, - the exceptional exhibition "Delacroix invites himself to Courbet's house".
This package invites you to take a little altitude on the Amancey plateau and the Jura mountains.
Between the two springs, vast meadows, small villages huddled around their churches with imperial bell towers, the Courbet family farm..., everything here breathes peace and quiet before descending to the generous source of the Lison,
then on to Ornans, the birthplace of the painter Gustave Courbet.
Carefully planned itineraries, a warm welcome and cuisine with the flavour of the Comtois terroir, packed lunches, transport of your luggage provided by the host himself to the next stopover, the pleasure of a pure mix of nature and heritage!
nature and heritage!
Programme: loop circuit with itineraries of 15 to 20 km (in total 131 km):
- Stage 1: Mouthier-Haute-Pierre to Vuillafans - 23 km - duration: 5 h to 6 h
- Stage 2: Vuillafans to Amancey - 21 km - duration 4 h to 5 h
- Stage 3: Amancey to Nans-Sous-Sainte-Anne - 19.5 km - duration 4 h to 5 h
- Stage 4: Nans-Sous-Sainte-Anne to Amancey - 20.5 km - duration 4 h to 5 h
- Stage 5: Amancey to Ornans - 22.5 km - duration 4 h to 5 h
- Stage 6: Ornans to Mouthier-Haute-Pierre - 15 km - duration 3 h 30 to 4 h 30.
From €580 per person
- Accommodation in double rooms in hotels, bed and breakfast or group lodging
- full board with dinner in the evening and packed lunch the next day
- welcome drink at each stage
- Transport of luggage from one stage to the next
- a road-book with maps, detailed itineraries and advice on visits
- the welcome gift Routes du Comté
- Offers+ passport.
- file fees.