Proposed activities: (It is compulsory to know how to swim to take part in our courses and rental activities)
- Group sailing lessons on catamaran, funboat and optimist,
- Possibility of training courses.
- Groups (schools, colleges, high schools and holiday centres).
Rental of catamarans, funboats (small catamarans), windsurfers and dinghies for people who have already started sailing.
Canoe, kayak and stand-up paddle hire.
Wetsuits and life jackets provided free of charge.
Refreshments and snacks on site.
French Sailing School label.
Prices Courses (2h sessions) :
- Catamaran: 3 sessions: 83€ - 5 sessions: 120
- Optimist or Funboat or Multi-activities (for children): 3 sessions: 65€ - 5 sessions: 85€.
Rental rates (1h) :
- catamaran: 26€ - windsurfing: 18
- windsurfing : 18
- stand up paddle : 10€ - canoe : 12
- canoe: 12€ - kayak: 10
- kayak : 10
In May and June :
- Lessons and equipment rental: Wednesdays and Thursdays from 2pm to 6pm, Friday to Sunday from 1pm to 6pm (+ open on public holidays)
- Refreshment bar / Snacks: Wednesdays and Thursdays from 2pm to 6pm, Friday to Sunday from 11am to 6pm (+ open on public holidays)
In July and August :
- Lessons: Monday to Friday from 10am to 12pm, from 1.45pm to 3.45pm or 4pm to 6pm
- Equipment hire: Every afternoon from 1.30 pm to 6 pm from Monday to Sunday (possibility in the morning on compulsory reservation by phone)
- Refreshment bar / Snacks: Monday from 1.30 pm to 6 pm, Tuesday to Sunday 11 am to 6 pm
In September: Please contact us