Suggested activities :
- climbing: on the Berche wall in Métabief (artificial outdoor wall) or the Fauconnière cliff in Pontarlier
- archery: with games on target and carbon arrow or nature trail with tilting target and rubber-tipped arrow
- canyoning : on the Saine river, at Foncine le Bas. Very playful with multiple jumps as well as slide and siphon. Outing adapted to the level
- Mountain biking on the slopes of the Mont d'Or with cross-country bikes
- Hiking: on different themes: fauna, flora, heritage. Various formulas proposed.
- caving: to discover the fairy caves of Vallorbe
- via Ferrata: an approach to the rocky walls in a safe and sensational way
- water activities on Lake St Point: kayak, Stand up Paddle, windsurfing, sailing, canoeing.
- orienteering : discovery of the basics of orienteering with a focus on map study, while running or walking.
- horse riding : 3 centres at your disposal : ponies, horse riding for all levels, hiking, galloping...
- adventure course in the trees: 1.5km of progression, 5 courses, 80 workshops.
Possibility of 2 or 3-day courses for all these activities, for beginners or advanced riders
- Supervision of alternative cross-country skiing or skating (part-time or full-time courses for a week)
- Snowshoeing supervision in the surroundings of the Mont d'Or (part-time or full-time training for one week).
- Horse riding.
Rates: see website.