A chapel existed in 1300, and in 1656 the chapel became a church with a bell. During the Revolution, the bell was delivered to the foundry, the ornaments looted and the church used as a club, a temple of reason, a municipality, a prison and a cabaret! After the revolution, the church was restored to worship. A 60 kg bell was purchased, then another weighing 960 kg. At that time, they were suspended from a belfry at the entrance to the church. Damaged by a landslide, the church was demolished in 1845. The following year, it was rebuilt using some of the materials from the old church. A bell tower was built to house the two bells. Church built in 1846. Classic in design, this church is in the neo-Gothic style of the 19th century, and was tastefully restored in 1997 by the former priest, Jean d'Auferville, and the villagers on the theme of the four seasons; 25 flowers specific to the region were painted on the panels of the choir stalls.