Magnificent independent cottage in an old Jura farmhouse completely renovated with care using natural materials such as wood and lime and combining mountain and contemporary style.
Located in the heart of nature on the Chaux-Mourant plateau overlooking the village facing the Risoux massif, this cottage is an ideal cocoon for recharging your batteries. Isolated without really being, it is located in the middle of pastures, not far from the center of the village. You may be able to spot a fox, deer or chamois.
Spacious, bright, functional and very comfortable with panoramic views of the Jurassian Mountains.
This 115 m2 cottage includes:
- an equipped kitchen open to a large living room. The spacious living room with large windows and glass door with direct access to the terrace, a wood stove ensuring a warm atmosphere.
- a 12m2 bedroom: with double bed (160x200)
- a second bedroom of 14m2: with 2 beds (90x190), with the possibility of grouping 2 beds for 1 of 180 x 190.
- a bathroom with shower, bath, 2 sinks, hair dryer.
- a large veranda with large bay windows equipped with a flat screen, DVD player, mini-channel and giving direct access to the 20m2 wooden terrace,
New: a drying cabinet for clothes (gloves, ski boots, etc.)
1 large cellar.
Kitchen equipment: freezer, dishwasher, coffee maker, Senseo and Nespresso coffee makers, raclette oven, fondue sets, crepe maker, robot ...
Boiler room with washer-dryer, ski rack.
Barbecue, sandpit and toys for children, swing.
Towels, dish towels not provided.