Ideally located 15 minutes from the lake of Chalain, Château-Chalon and Baume-les-Messieurs (most beautiful villages in France), Poligny (capital of the Comté), the Chalet du ROCHERET is situated in the village of Bonnefontaine on the First Plateau of the Jura at an altitude of 550m, in the middle of a private park of 4000 m².
This 75 m² chalet with all comforts, completely renovated in 2020, offers a large 20 m² terrace overlooking its wooded park.
On the first floor:
- a fitted kitchen open to the living room with access to the terrace,
- a bedroom with a double bed,
- a bedroom with 2 single beds,
- a corner of water with a basin and a toilet.
On the ground floor:
- a bedroom with a double bed and a single bed,
- a bathroom with 2 basins, a shower and a toilet.
- French, English
- 3 bedrooms(s), 7 person(s)
- Cheques and postal orders, Cash, Bank transfers
- Pets not allowed
- "Gîte Plus": Sheets, linens and towels for the household included
- Unattended swimming authorised in the pond or lake
- game hunting
- Horse riding
- Bicycle hire
- Public swimming pool
- Cross country skiing
- spa therapy
- the vineyards
From 01/01/21 to 31/12/30Prices :
- Per week low season : 670€ - 790€