Furnished tourism 2 * composed of a living room kitchen with separate bedroom, bathroom Italian shower with toilet.
Recently renovated in an old building, it offers a simple but quality comfort with all the necessary equipment for daily life. Ideally located on the banks of the Doubs, with a view of the interior patio and the backyard, it is quiet, bright and very pleasant to live in: direct access to the quai Veil Picard and the city centre on the Madeleine and Battant sides.
2nd floor without lift, 37 m2, 2 rooms, for one person or a couple.
- equipped kitchen open to living room, ceramic hob, extractor hood, combined microwave and traditional oven, fridge-freezer, dishes, utensils, storage
- living room : sofa, hi-fi system, flat screen TV, ironing board and iron, cupboard with shelves and wardrobe
- bedroom : bed 140x190 cm, mirror, cupboard with shelves and wardrobe
- bathroom with WC equipped with a large Italian shower, washbasin with luminous mirror, washing machine, clothes line, hair dryer
- dependence: common space for bikes; motorbike or scooter on request
- other information : tramway stop Battant at 50 m (direction train station or Minjoz hospital), all shops nearby, free or paid parking nearby, animals not accepted, no smoking
All linen included (bed, toilet, kitchen, cleaning), household and bath products.
- French, English, Spanish
- 1 bedrooms(s), 2 person(s)
- Cheques and postal orders, Cash
- Pets not allowed
From 01/01/23 to 31/12/23
Open all year roundPrices :
- Week (appartment) : 375€
- Fortnight (appartment) : 550€
- Three weeks (appartment) : 700€
- Month (appartment) : 850€