The Moulin de Chaussin is located in the centre of the village, on a 7 km long man-made canal which branches off the river Orain.
The Mill of Chaussin was rebuilt in 1843 by the Marquis of Valdahon, several millers succeeded him until 1937 when Louis TARON acquired it. We find the existence of this mill until 943.
Since then the mill has been run by the TARON family from father to son.
Today, the TARON mill welcomes its 5th generation of millers.
Today, the mill can be visited throughout the year on request.
Moulin Taron SARL 2 rue du Moulin TaronMme LIEFROID-TARON Lucie39120 CHAUSSIN
- 03 84 81 81 06
- Credit card, Cheques and postal orders, Cash
- Pets not allowed