In summer, the stadium is the favorite place for rollerski training, local clubs and national / international teams regularly come to practice their skills at the recently renovated Stadium.
Biathlon is an Olympic sport that combines physical effort and precision combining the practice of cross-country skiing and rifle shooting. Biathlon competitions are spectacular and high adrenaline moments.
Biathlon is an activity accessible for everyone:
In all seasons, follow in the footsteps of Olympic medalists from the Plateau such as Sandrine Bailly & Simon Desthieux by putting yourself in the shoes of a biathlete.
Supervised by an approved instructor from the ESF Plans d'Hotonnes (skiing school), the initiation can be done in many different sports: on skis in winter or on foot, in summer in running shoes (walking / jogging), on rollerskis , on rollerblades, but also on a bike.
You will then be surprised by the challenge taken up by these exceptional athletes!
Initiation to biathlon is a fun and friendly moment accessible from 8 years old (laser shooting) and accessible to all.
- Biathlon at 10 meters: lead (from 11 years old) and laser (from 8 years old)
- Biathlon at 50 meters: 22 long rifle – to discover shooting at 50 m and the sensations of our champions
- Private or group lessons
- Beginners and improvement, from 1h to 2h.
Practice rollerskiing / rollerblading / pedal go-karts (…):
- The biathlon stadium is also open for the practice of rollerskiing without shooting, rollerblading, pedal karts, cycling (subject to availability, reservation required).
The ESF (Skiing school) also offers roller ski initiation and improvement all year round by reservation.
Club practice, sports training:
- The biathlon stadium is a space dedicated to future athletes, and biathletes, for this reason, athletes will have a privileged place in the Plans d'Hotonnes biathlon stadium.
Access to the shooting range:
- The Plans d’Hotonnes biathlon stadium shooting range is strictly subject to the biathlon regulations of the French Ski Federation available in French in the download section.
Access to the stadium is possible by reservation 48 hours in advance with the Syndicat Mixte du Plateau de Retord at email@example.com.
- 04 74 75 14 76
- 06 68 51 01 74