Mountain leader, mountain bike instructor and tourist guide (certified)
As a Haut-Jurassien, I have been walking the massif for many years
I will help you discover the secrets and authenticity of this mountainous territory with its sumptuous landscapes, shaped by time and men
- In winter :
Snowshoeing: make your mark in the powder snow. Sectors of Grandvaux and Hautes-Combes.
Fatbike: have fun in the snow! In Lamoura.
- In summer :
Hiking: discover the Jura, its lakes, torrents, waterfalls, forests, its geological and craft history.
Mountain biking : a fun hiking activity for all, with modern, light and... muscular mountain bikes. In complete safety, on varied and adapted routes. Specific sessions for children. (Mountain bikes and equipment provided.)
- Tourism : The rich history of the Jura, its ancestral crafts and its cultural assets offer a wide variety of sites and activities to discover : pipes, horn turning, wood, boxwood, ... old-fashioned Comté cheese making, cellar visits, breweries, ...
-Visit of Saint-Claude, Baume les Messieurs, Arbois, Dole, Lons-le-Saunier
-Switzerland, Geneva, Ivory (F) and Nyon, Lake Geneva
Rates for hiking, snowshoeing and mountain biking
Children (-14 years old) : 1/2 day : 7€ and day : 13€.
1 : Individuals per half day :
2 : Individuals per day :
3 : 3 and 4 persons : 50€/person (half day or full day)
4 : 2 people : 80€/person (half day or full day)
5 : Adult groups over 8 people
- Half day: 200 €. Full day: 270 €.
Additional equipment hire: 06 85 69 89 90
My equipment :
- Snowshoes and poles: 7€ and 9€.
- Mountain bikes + helmets + accessories: Children up to 14 years 11€/half day and 15€/day
Adults: 18€/half day and 25€/day
- Electrically assisted mountain bikes and Fatbikes: Price to be negotiated
- 06 85 69 89 90
- Pets welcome
- Child rate : 7€ - 13€
- Half day rate : 22€
- Day rate : 30€
- Day rate (Group rate, more than 10 people) : 200€ - 270€