Chapelle Notre-Dame du Refuge
Religious heritage

Chapelle Notre-Dame du Refuge


Built between 1739 and 1745, it is the work of the Bisontinan architect Nicolas Nicole. Formerly the chapel of the Refuge convent, it was attached to the St Jacques hospital in 1802.
Closed in case of extreme cold (no more than 15°)

Chapelle Notre-Dame du Refuge
18 rue de l'Orme de Chamars
  • French
  • Pets not allowed
Prices & Schedules Prices :
  • Gratuities (free of charge)

Brochures edited by Montagnes du Jura

Consult our brochure online

En résumé
Write us
Contact the service provider
Privacy Policy *