The Saint-Claude chapel in Doubs was built in the second half of the 19th century (1856) at a place called Le Petit Saint-Claude.
The inscription "Sanctus Claudius" is engraved on the lintel of the door. A bell tower has been placed above the façade. This chapel is largely marked by the neo-Gothic style.
Inside, there is a statue of Saint-Claude, bishop of Besançon in the 7th century.
This chapel has been restored some time ago by the municipality (exterior fittings, paintings and plaster inside).
Source : CCL