Located near the bridge over the Drugeon, this chapel was built in 1826. Wider than it is deep, it has a single nave and a barrel vault.
It is covered with a long-sided roof, the gable is covered. The roof is made of tiles
Inside, on a wooden altar with brightly coloured columns, there is a Virgin and Child. She carries her son almost standing; on the right side.
Both are crowned with a large golden crown.
The design of this ornament is recalled on the central panel of the altar