Château de Rosy
Religious heritage

Château de Rosy

-

Built between 1447 and 1483 by Antoine de la Gelière, Lord of Rosy, Rosy Castle was entirely rebuilt in the 19th century. The two entrance towers and the chapel dating from the 16th century remain; (private; property of the Departmental Hunting Federation). The castle or "fortified house" of Lomont is located on the ridge above the village of Cuisiat on the border between Bresse and Franche Comté; it was home to a hamlet that was still inhabited in the 18th century; the sites of the old houses are still visible and the spring-fountain has been cleared.Pedestrian access to the Justice Pass (where the forks of justice were installed), the ridges of Lomont and Mont Nivigne

Château de Rosy N°PCUBFC000V507S74
Rosy
Chavannes-sur-Suran
01250 NIVIGNE ET SURAN
  • French
Equipment
  • Parking
Prices & Schedules Opening :

From 01/01/22 To 31/12/22

Brochures edited by Montagnes du Jura

Consult our brochure online

En résumé
Write us
Contact the provider
Privacy Policy *