The foundation of the church of St Catherine, of Romanesque architecture, dates back to 1368. It was deeply transformed in the 17th century in an Italian renaissance style. The church was rebuilt around 1694 - 1696. In 1999, its facades were cleaned and its bell tower completely renovated. The church of Sainte-Catherine has been listed as a historical monument since November 6, 1939. It has a high quality interior furniture of baroque inspiration.
The monument is open during the day.
- Pets not allowed
Prices & Schedules Opening :
From 01/01/16 to 31/12/50