Built in 1899, on a judiciously chosen site, a monument of 7m height, surmounted by a statue of Christ extending his arms over the country. This original construction was made with stones pierced with holes of a thousand shapes, found in the karstic of the area. The Way of the Cross was inaugurated on All Saints' Day in 1899. It was made of wood. In October 1933, Jean Einaudi made a new one in cement. The stations were rebuilt on June 30, 1935.