At the exit of the village, on the road to Oye-et-Pallet, a small building 2.20 m wide and 2.35 m deep, plastered, with a 3-sloped roof, two on the sides and one at the back, covered with painted sheet metal.
At the junction of the three ridges stands a guttering finial decorated with a ball topped by a cross.
At the other end of the ridge stands a large cast iron cross.
In the façade, a bay with a rounded arch opens, closed by a wooden door with bars at the top. The pediment is panelled with herringbone.
Inside, the side walls are plastered while the back is made of exposed stones.
The vault is lowered.
On the floor, an ancient capital is used as a foot for a large wooden cross.
On each side of the wall is a cast iron medallion with a gilded head of Christ and the Virgin Mary
On the foot of the cross, we read, framing a heart, 1760, but the elements brought back from this cross do not allow us to affirm an exact date.