This neo-gothic monument of almost 6m high inside an enclosure, surrounded by spruce trees, is located on the road from Saint Gorgon to La Main.
It rests on a base composed of a few steps.
The square-section base is made up of a straight-sided foundation connected by a chamfer to a second trapezoidal foundation.
The niche rises above it, consisting of a wall at the back and two columns at the front corners with hooked capitals, on top of which a roof with two slopes on each side rests, above a three-lobed arch.
At the top stands a large flowered cushion.
The niche contains a stone statue of the Virgin Mary, crowned, holding the baby Jesus on her left arm, with inscriptions on the three front and side faces.
Under the niche, in front of it in Gothic style:
AVE MARIA indulgence of 40 days
On the left, in Roman :
BY THEIR ZEAL AND THEIR GIFTS
THE PASTOR AND THE PARISHIONERS
HAVE ERECTED THIS MONUMENT 1872
Right, in Gothic :
Queen of all saints
Pray for us
source : oratory of the doubs, P.Dieudé