Temple Saint-Georges
Religious heritage

Temple Saint-Georges

-

The Lutheran church of Saint George was built from 1674 for Prince George II on the main square of the Neuve Ville, in order to double the Saint Martin's temple which had become insufficient
Interesting decoration of colossal pilasters in trompe-l'oeil realized in faux-marble tones where green dominates.
Today the temple is used as a conference and exhibition hall (rented from the city of Montbéliard).

Temple Saint-Georges N°PCUBFC025313003365
16b Rue Saint-Georges
25200 MONTBELIARD

Brochures edited by Montagnes du Jura

Consult our brochure online

En résumé
Write us
Contact the provider
Privacy Policy *