Jura-Fishing invites you to come and spend an unforgettable day fishing with us, in the magnificent natural setting of the many Jura lakes.
A half-day or full-day introduction to fishing for up to two people.
Introductory or advanced courses for the general public in three fishing techniques in particular:
- battery carp fishing, a modern technique that is becoming increasingly popular, with the option of night fishing on a private, secure pond.
- fishing for carnivorous fish (pike, perch, black bass) using float-tube or boat lures, mainly pike and perch, on one of the Haut-Jura lakes (Les Rousses, Bonlieu, Ilay, Clairvaux, Chalain, le Val, Coiselet).
- trout fishing with lures on foot, on the Bienne and Ain rivers or one of their tributaries.
Don't wait any longer to book or treat yourself to a dream day out with us!
Fishing periods :
- From the second weekend in March to the second weekend in September: trout
- From the second weekend in May to the last weekend in January: pike perch, pike-perch, black-bass
- All year round: carp