Through visuals, models and a 3D animation film, the visit takes you on a journey through the history of the Upper Doubs Valley from prehistory to the present day and reveals the diversity of its heritage.
Through the daily life of a 19th century country priest and his relationship with the villagers, this restored former parish house sheds light on many aspects of rural life in the Upper Doubs. You will be able to admire a mysterious panoramic paper classified as a historical monument of exceptional rarity and interest and a magnificent traditional parish priest's garden.
3D animated films on the Abbey of Mont Sainte Marie are shown during the visit.
Exceptional wallpaper dating from 1807.
- 07 55 59 00 57
- Credit card, Cheques and postal orders, Cash
- Pets not allowed
- Botanical tour
From 1 June to 31 August, open from Wednesday to Sunday.
Guided tours: 2pm and 4.30pm on Wednesday, Saturday and Sunday.
Unguided tours: from 2pm to 6pm on Thursday and Friday.
From September 1st to May 31st, open on reservation for groups.
- Base rate - full rate adult : 6€
- Child rate (From 6 to 18 years old Informative rate to be checked with the establishment) : 3€
- Rate for unemployed persons : 4€
- Student's rate : 4€
- Gratuities (- 6 years old)
- Group rate (From 15 people. Informative price to be checked with the establishment) : 5€
- School rate (2 € per person.) : 2€