Domaine de la Belière
wine-tasting cellar, Co-operatives, local tourist office, wine producer

Domaine de la Belière


Domaine de la Belière was created in 2016. The estate covers 7.5 ha, spread over 4 municipalities: Ceyzériat, Saint Martin-du-Mont, Rignat and Briord. Céline and Gaël work in sustainable production. Gamay and Poulsard are the main grape varieties for the production of Cerdon ancestral method, they represent about 80% of the exploitation. The remaining 20% ​​are in Chardonnay and Pinot noir, located at Mont-July in Ceyzériat, and Roussette to make Altesse de Montagnieu.
The Domaine de la Belière cellar is open every day by appointment.

Member of the Etik’table network, committed to responsible food.

Domaine de la Belière
333 Rue de la Croix-Rousse
Le Noyer
  • French
  • Credit card, Cheques and postal orders, Cash, Bank transfers
  • Pets welcome
Chains and Labels
Vignobles et decouvertes
Prices & Schedules Opening :

From 02/01/23 to 30/12/23 of 09:00 to 12:00

Brochures edited by Montagnes du Jura

Consult our brochure online

En résumé
Write us
Contact the service provider
Privacy Policy *