Château de Cléron
Castles and Defense Sites

Château de Cléron


This fortified house was built in 1320 by Humbert de Cléron, a vassal of the Count of Burgundy, to protect the ford over the River Loue on the main Sel de Franche-Comté road.
Altered and extended in the 15th and 18th centuries, the Château still retains its medieval defences.
Self-guided tour of the gardens (fee payable) from 1 July to 31 August.

Château de Cléron
4 rue du Château
Le Château
25330 CLERON
  • Cheques and postal orders, Cash
  • Pets not allowed
Prices & Schedules Prices :
  • Base rate - full rate adult (Self-guided tour of the gardens ) : 3€
  • Child rate (Self-guided tour of the gardens )

Brochures edited by Montagnes du Jura

Consult our brochure online

En résumé
Write us
Contact the service provider
Privacy Policy *